A pack of 24 bamboo pantyliners, ultra-thin and individually-wrapped.
Plastic-free, biodegradable and breathable, these natural bamboo liners are suitable for daily use.
- Brilliant bamboo! Organic certified by Ecocert, Oeko-Tex certified clean processed, hypoallergenic and silky-soft
- Ultra-thin, biodegradable and breathable
- Individually wrapped in zero-plastic plant-based biowrappers
- No nasties! No chemical residues, dyes, pesticides, chlorine bleach or fragrances
- PETA-Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
- Flo donate 5% of profits to fund charities supporting girls' health, education and economic empowerment.
A bit more on the bamboo: They source bamboo that is edge grown (meaning it doesn’t replace food crops) and certified by Oeko-Tex and Ecocert. What’s the difference between those last two? Put simply, Oeko-Tex deals with how the bamboo is processed, while Ecocert is organic certification and therefore regulates how the bamboo is grown. To attain Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, the fibre has been tested and certified to be free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.