An easy-to-use and discreet solution to help soothe menstrual cramps naturally. Pack contains five patches.
While painkillers and over-the-counter medicines may help alleviate or soothe pain during your period, many parents find themselves unsure about giving their children chemical-based products on such a regular basis.
These simple to use patches feature a unique blend of Menthol and Eucalyptus essential oils with zero unnatural added ingredients and an all-natural, skin-friendly adhesive. This plant powered blend makes them perfectly safe for people of all ages, right from your very first period!
- Fast acting and long lasting - the soothing effect can last up to a full 12 hours as the ingredients slowly release over a 12 hour period, lasting the full school day and beyond!
- Discreet and comfortable - at less than 0.3mm thick, the patch is super discreet and flexible, undetectable under clothes and comfortable to wear at any time, even during sport or at night.
- Eco-friendly - BeYou Monthly Patches are kind to your body and the environment. Each patch is biodegradable, with the recyclable packaging made from recycled materials.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Dry skin before use. Cut open the foil sachet, remove a patch and peel off the protective paper from the central cut.
- Apply adhesive side of the patch where you want the cooling effect - usually on the lower abdomen or lower back.
- Use for up to 12 hours, do not apply heat on top of the patch.
- Remove gently using warm water to loosen the adhesive. Discard and replace with a new patch as required.
- Do not apply to broken, irritated skin or near to eyes. Do not use if you have eczema or other skin problems.
Mentha Piperita, Menthol, Aerial Parts 10%, Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Oil, Leaf Oil 5%, Adhesive - Tracaganth Gum Rosin Ester, Guar Gum Rosin Ester.